Trade360 ReviewCFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trade360 offers over a thousand symbols on its innovative app for web and mobile. It also supports MetaTrader 5 (MT5), making it a versatile platform for forex and CFD trading. That said, Trade360’s market research and educational content are limited, and spreads are fairly expensive compared to peers.
Tradeable Symbols (Total):
Trade360 pros & cons
- CrowdTrading tool offers trading signals guided by crowd-sourced client sentiment data.
- Offers six account types (minimum deposits range from $250 to $100,000).
- Provides useful thematic indices with its Industry Stock and Smart Collections.
- Traders can customize their leverage on a per-trade basis with the Self-Select feature.
- Economic calendar event detail usefully shows affected symbols.
- The Trade360 mobile app closely matches web platform experience.
- Regulated by ASIC in Australia and CySEC in Cyprus.
- Access to Trading Central tools requires a minimum deposit of 1,000 euros.
- Spreads are expensive – ranging by account type from 1.8 to 4 pips on EUR/USD.
- Financial market news videos are outdated.
- Daily Market Report covers technical analysis on just two key symbols.
- Scant selection of educational content – just a few articles and videos.
- Barely 10 educational articles are available.
- Trade executions routed to IFSC-regulated entity PX Exchange in Belize.
|Offering of Investments|
|Commissions & Fees|
|Platform & Tools|
Is Trade360 safe?
Trade360 is considered average-risk, with an overall Trust Score of 77 out of 99. Trade360 is not publicly traded and does not operate a bank. Trade360 is authorized by one tier-1 regulator (high trust), one tier-2 regulator (average trust), and zero tier-3 regulators (low trust). Trade360 is authorised by the following tier-1 regulators: Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC). Learn more about Trust Score.
|Publicly Traded (Listed)||No|
2023 Review Methodology
At ForexBrokers.com, our reviews of online forex brokers and their products and services are based on our collected data as well as the observations and qualified opinions of our expert researchers. Each year we publish tens of thousands of words of research and detailed forex guides, and we monitor dozens of international regulator agencies (read more about how we calculate Trust Score here).
Our research team conducts thorough testing on a wide range of features, products, services, and tools (collecting and validating thousands of data points in the process). We test all available trading platforms for each broker – whether they are proprietary or come from third-party providers – and evaluate them based on a host of data-driven variables.
We also take an in-depth look at each broker’s commissions and fees, such as bid/ask spreads – including the average spread data for some of the most popular forex currency pairs. We research other trading costs, such as inactivity or custody fees, minimum deposit requirements, VIP rebates and/or discounts, and a range of other important fee-based data points.
Some of the other important research categories that are factored into our testing include mobile trading accessibility and capability, availability of market research and educational content, and each broker’s overall Trust Score.
Read our full explanation and accounting of our research and testing process to learn more about how we test.
ForexBrokers.com 2023 Annual Awards
For the ForexBrokers.com 2023 Annual Awards, brokers were evaluated against ForexBrokers.com’s 8 Primary Categories: Commissions & Fees, Offering of Investments, Platforms & Tools, Mobile Trading Apps, Research, Education, Trust Score, and Overall.
ForexBrokers.com also recognized brokers that demonstrated excellence and innovation with our exclusive Industry Awards. To see the complete list of Industry Award winners (and to learn more about our Annual Awards from our Director of Online Broker Research, Steven Hatzakis), check out our ForexBrokers.com Annual Awards page.
|Trade360||Overall Rating||Offering of Investments||Commissions & Fees||Platforms & Tools||Research||Education||Mobile Trading Apps||Trust Score|
|Best in Class|
|Best in Class Streak|
Forex Risk Disclaimer
There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities. With respect to margin-based foreign exchange trading, off-exchange derivatives, and cryptocurrencies, there is considerable exposure to risk, including but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or related instrument. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable, or that they will not result in losses. Read more on forex trading risks.
Popular Forex Guides
- Best Forex Brokers
- Best Forex Brokers for Beginners
- Best Forex Brokers for Copy Trading
- Best MetaTrader Brokers
- Best Forex Trading Apps
- Best Zero Spread Forex Brokers
- Compare Forex Brokers
See how Trade360 stacks up against other brokers.
Compare Trade360 Competitors
Select one or more of these brokers to compare against Trade360.Show all